ROTARY GREASING UNIT RBE03DP-D-006-000005
- Wetting of internal contours and diameters from Ø 5 mm
- Exact, homogeneous dosing result
- Application specific rotor shapes
- High flexibility
The RBE03 rotary greasing unit is designed for non-contact wetting of internal contours.
The RBE03 rotary greasing unit is a rotary head with electric drive and optional rotary control. The material is applied without air by centrifugal force.
The continuous supply of lubricant ensures uniform greasing of the workpiece.
- High flexibility, material application for a wide range of component contours
- Airless material application by centrifugal force with various viscous media
- Very low grease carryover
- Minimum wetting diameter Ø from 5 mm (depending on the application)
Minimum wetting diameter
Ø 5 mm
Various rotor configurations available. (We would be happy to determine the perfect configuration for your application in a dosing test.
Length x height x depth
214 x 86 x 60 mm with standard rotor head 50 mm
Ø 8 mm
Other lengths and diameters on request (depending on medium and general conditions)
oils and greases NLGI class 0–3
max. 1 cm³/s
< 70 dB(A)
24 V DC
max. 17.000 U/min
40– max. 70 %
Further accessories & spare parts on request! Also searched as: RBE 03